Terms & Conditions
Please note that all charges and refunds to your credit/debit card are made in Pounds Sterling (GBP). Prices shown on the Caradiaz website in US$ or Euros are based on an estimated exchange rate and, if you choose to make a purchase in one of these currencies, you should expect a slight discrepancy between the invoice amount and that charged to your credit/debit card, depending on the exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
By placing an order with Caradiaz you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed these Terms and Conditions. None of these Terms and Conditions affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
English law applies to all orders placed on this website, and any disputes will be heard in the courts of England and Wales.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
While Caradiaz aims to ensure that descriptions, photographic reproductions and product specifications are correct, there may be slight variations due to the craftsmanship of the products, the photographic reproduction process, internet software or computer system used by you.
While Caradiaz aims to ensure the accuracy of all information made available on the website, neither Caradiaz nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
Total liability for any claim against Caradiaz, howsoever arising, shall not exceed the price of the items supplied by Caradiaz to the customer.
All items remain the property of Caradiaz until full payment has been received.
All orders are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that you purchase an item which is not in stock, you will be able to cancel your order and receive a full refund by the same payment method used to place the order.
Caradiaz reserves the right to cancel any order at any time if the payment and/or delivery details provided by the client are not legitimate and/or the transaction is not authorised by the bank.
All material contained in www.caradiaz.com is property of Caradiaz and cannot be copied in any way, transmitted, published, displayed, distributed or commercially exploited or used in any way without previous written consent issued by Caradiaz.
Caradiaz is a registered trade mark owned by Marisol Douglas.
EXCHANGE, RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We have a "no quibble" return guarantee, except for earrings (please note that, in compliance with the UK’s Health & Hygiene regulations, Caradiaz will not accept the return of earrings unless they were originally faulty).
To return an item:
- please call us on +44 1580 714080 or email us at email@example.com within 7 working days from the date of receipt, indicating whether you wish an exchange or a full refund, and
- pack up the item carefully, including the original gift box, organza bag and the corresponding invoice, and send by a secure means to:
Returns Department, Caradiaz, Kingswear, High Street, Cranbrook, Kent TN17 3EW, UK
Please note that returns will only be accepted if the returned items are unworn and in perfect condition.
Customers will be responsible for the return of any unwanted goods and must pay all the charges arising from the return of any items, except when originally faulty, in which case Caradiaz will reimburse the cost of the return postage up to "Signed For" level. If you choose to return goods by ordinary post (i.e. not "Signed For"), we strongly recommend that you obtain proof of posting since Caradiaz will not accept any responsibility for the loss and/or damage of items in transit.
Replacement items sent by Caradiaz in exchange for faulty goods will be delivered free of charge and will be dispatched only after the returned goods have been received and checked by Caradiaz.
Any request for exchanges, returns and/or refunds received after 7 working days will only be accepted at the discretion of Caradiaz and any refunds offered will be given as merchandise credit only.
All refunds will be issued in Pounds Sterling (GBP) by the same payment method and to the same credit card that was originally used to pay for the items.
Caradiaz Virtual Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Cards are valid for 30 days from date of purchase.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against ALL products at www.caradiaz.com.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable and non-refundable. They may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit via an e-voucher that can be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card and you have a valid e-voucher, you can use your e-voucher to cover the remaining balance. All remaining balances exceeding the value of your gift credit and/or e-voucher must be paid by credit or debit card.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the value of your returned products will be credited to you in the form of an e-voucher to be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- Caradiaz is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Caradiaz is not responsible if a Virtual Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Caradiaz reserves the right to cancel a Virtual Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards.
- Shipping is applicable to any products purchased with a Caradiaz Virtual Gift Card.
Promotion codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
Our products come with a 30-day guarantee after delivery. In the event that an item becomes damaged within this period of time as a result of a manufacturing fault, we will offer a replacement. If the item to be replaced is no longer available, we will refund its cost to the customer by the same payment method and to the same credit used to make the original purchase.
Returned items deemed to have been damaged as a result of misuse will not be accepted and therefore no replacement or refund will be offered.
Any damaged items received after 30 days will be rejected and Caradiaz shall have the right to charge the customer for any recovery costs.
To provide optimum credit card security and keep your personal information 100% safe, Caradiaz uses PayPal to handle credit card payments. For your peace of mind Caradiaz never see your card details and no credit card information is stored on our systems or at our premises.
When paying by card online, from the checkout area you will be taken to a secure payment area provided by PayPal, here you will give your card details. All of your information is encrypted (scrambled) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) prior to being sent over the Internet to thePayPal system.
To confirm that your connection is secure, look for a locked padlock icon or solid key icon at the bottom of your browser window. The letters "https" (rather than "http") located in the URL Address Bar at the top of your browser also indicate that you are using a secure browser.
After PayPal has authorised your card details, it sends your order details to us and not your financial details. We never have access to your financial details. Only your contact details are retained for reference purposes.
At the browser, 128 Bit SSL is used to allow for the encryption of potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and other critically sensitive information like your credit card details. Information passed between your computer and the PayPal payment page cannot be intercepted by any third party.