OTHER DELIVERY INFORMATION
With the exception of the items on our sale page, all other Caradiaz jewellery comes in an individual protective black organza pouch inside a Caradiaz gift box.
FREE for orders of £75 or over
|2-3 working days|
|United Kingdom||Express||£10||Next working day|
for orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday.
Orders placed on a Friday
will be delivered the following Monday.
|EUROPE Zone 1(*)||International Airmail Signed For||£8.95||3-7 working days|
|EUROPE Zone 2(**)||DHL, UPS, Fedex||£25||2-5 working days|
|USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND||International Airmail Signed For||£10.95||5-10 working days|
|REST OF THE WORLD||DHL, UPS, Fedex||please contact us||3-6 working days|
(*) Countries in Europe Zone 1: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
(**) Countries in Europe Zone 2: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Vatican City State, Hungary, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Republic of Moldova, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
OTHER DELIVERY INFORMATION
* All orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt and must be paid for in full prior to dispatch. You will receive confirmation e-mails from us when (1) the order is accepted and (2) your order has been dispatched.
* You may provide different billing and delivery addresses; however, for security reasons, the billing address MUST be the same as your registered credit card address. You should also provide us with a means of communication (telephone or e-mail) in case we need to contact you.
* All deliveries will require a signature. In the event that the customer is out at the time of delivery, Royal Mail will leave a "while you were out" card at the delivery address with instructions to either arrange re-delivery or collect the parcel from a Royal Mail Sorting Office and it will be the customer`s responsibility to carry out either action within seven days from the date of the "while you were out" card. If the customer fails to collect the parcel or arrange re-delivery within this period, the parcel will then be returned to caradiaz.com and any refunds requested by the customer as a result of this kind of return will be made only for the value of the returned item. The original postage paid by the customer when placing the order will NOT be refunded. If after the parcel has been returned to caradiaz.com. the customer then requests that we re-send the item, the customer will have to place a brand new order through caradiaz.com for the item in question and will therefore be charged for the postage applicable.
* As we take great care to ensure items are properly packaged before posting, caradiaz.com cannot be held responsible for any damage to items once they have left our premises.
* Please note that caradiaz.com reserves the right to reject orders for delivery to military bases or P.O. Boxes. In addition we reserve the right to reject orders to countries in parts of the world where postal services are unreliable and deliveries cannot be guaranteed.
* If your delivery is late, please contact us so that we can make enquiries using the tracking number. If the delivery has still not been made after 28 days, Royal Mail will regard it as lost and we will replace or refund the order. Caradiaz.com cannot be held responsible for any costs arising as a result of the delay/loss of delivery.
* Please note that caradiaz.com cannot be held responsible for any local import duties or taxes on overseas deliveries.