Cookie & Privacy Policies
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect.
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster.
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do).
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass data to advertising networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
- Pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below:
WEBSITE FUNCTION COOKIES
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work.
- Determining if you are logged in or not.
- Remembering your search settings.
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions.
- Allowing you to add comments to our site.
- Tailoring content to your needs.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
3.- Social Website Cookies:
So you can easily 'Like' or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
TURNING OFF COOKIES
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.
Caradiaz collects personal information in various ways directly from its online visitors when they make a purchase or register for a service offered by Caradiaz.
When an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information (name, phone numbers, home address, Email address) so that we can deal with and fulfill your orders. Credit card details are neither transmitted nor held on the Caradiaz system, they are entered directly into our payment partner systems.
We may also collect non-personal data about the use of the Caradiaz website, for example pages visited, times and volume of use and similar systems data.
Caradiaz may use your personal information to enable the processing of your orders, payments. Your personal information may also be verified with credit agencies to prevent fraud. We may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body where we are legally required to do so.
You will automatically be asked if you want to subscribe to our newsletter when you register with Caradiaz. If you choose to opt-in for this service, the information you submit will allow us to provide you with relevant information through our marketing programme, for example, automatically selecting products or services, which we think will interest you from the information we have. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time by logging on and changing the setting or by emailing email@example.com. We will inform you if we change our policy on disclosure to others and give you the choice of opting out.
If at any time your personal information (e.g. address) changes, please visit the web site and, after logging into the site using the "MY ACCOUNT" menu, your personal details will be made accessible for review or change. If you prefer to contact us by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org we will promptly amend your personal details at your request.